Good morning and happy Saturday!
Just finished my second and final cup of coffee this morning and I am just feeling exponentially happy at this given moment! It’s probably due to my amazing family and my fuel powered smoothie with turmeric this morning.
Recently we got stairs going out to our backyard that are wide set. Previous to this, in order to get to the backyard you had to walk out of the basement doors or walk around (kind of annoying). They just finished up this past Thursday and I just can’t slap this smile off my face since!
This morning Evelyn and I had our breakfast and coffee on the hammock! We just walked out the back door singing la dee dah dah dah with our bare feet and there our back yard was with the most amazing sunrise!
Now it’s time to share this wonderful recipe with all of my extraordinary visitors from around the world! Lets spread the love people!!
Today is suppose to be warm and sunny here….equals…gardening and backyard landscaping! Cheers to a beautiful life and hopes that these bottoms up mushroom caps gives you as much joy as they gave me! Be prepared for juicy thick mushroom bites of bliss.
- 2 large portobello caps
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- s&p to taste
- Fancy stuffing
- 5 cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 tablespoons of chopped spinach
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro
- ½ lemon squeezed
- 2 tablespoons of diced sweet onion
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Pull out baking pan and coat with olive oil. Place mushroom caps on and put reminder olive oil on them. Season and put in oven for twenty minutes.
- For the stuffing, compile all ingredients in a bowl and whisk together. Add salt and pepper if necessary.
- When mushrooms are finished in the oven, place on a plate and fill the gills with stuffing.